Vote for server
|Last Ping||26 minutes 45 seconds ago|
|Type||Survival Economy Skills Custom Enchants Shops Custom Ranks Grief Prevention Pets Farming Abilities|
|Last Update||30 Jul 2021|
|Join Date||06 May 2021|
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
Jolt is a small community focused survival server with a handful of active players who are eager to see some new faces and grow our community. We offer a variety of plugins and new gameplay features to spice up the vanilla experience while keeping things simple and streamlined. Whether your thing is building, farming, redstone, or combat, we have something for just about everyone!
Jolt runs on a single survival world with 25 slots. We have active staff and perform regular upkeep and development. Make sure to join our discord for server updates, community engagement, our live map, and much more! We also take plugin requests and general suggestions as our main goal is to provide a fun place for you to enjoy the survival experience.
1. No hacking or griefing of any sort. All damages or hacked items will be rolled back. We operate on a zero tolerance policy, and all found to be hacking or griefing will receive a permanent and indisputable ban.
2. Hate speech, flaming, or general unkind language is not allowed. Hate speech or slurs will be met with an immediate and indisputable ban. Flaming will be met with a temporary mute and a warning. Please keep in mind that female players are not here to find an internet boyfriend and are likely not interested. Please don't be a creep. Creeps will be muted for 24 hours and banned on repeat offense.
3. Building near other players is highly encouraged and all unclaimed land is up for grabs. If you want to use an area please claim it before someone else. That being said, please do not use claims to purposefully grief or annoy other players. Invasive claims can and will be removed or reduced. If unclaimed land looks like it is already being used (i.e. has a significant structure on it) and you would like to claim it, please contact a staff member.
4. Clean up after yourself and do not clutter the overworld. This includes purposefully ugly or inappropriate builds, random pillars, and lava casts. Depending on the severity of the clutter it can sometimes count as wild grief. Inappropriate or purposefully ugly builds will be removed, and offenders will receive a warning.
5. No spam. This rule applies to both the minecraft and discord servers. Offenders will first be warned, and then muted. Spam counts as advertising commercial products, begging for ranks, or general chat spam.
6. Exploits, glitches, duping, and xray texture packs are NOT allowed. Offenders will receive a warning, and will have any items or progress they made via the exploit reversed. Players are allowed to try to access the nether roof.