Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
CCNet is a network offering two gamemodes: Nations and Towny.
Nations is a geopolitical sandbox server with a 1:1000 scale map of Earth! Build grand cities, conduct diplomacy with other nations, wage warfare using guns and artillery, construct a working navy and become a merchant travelling the seven seas. Whether you are a builder, PvPer, leader, diplomat or simply looking to pass time, there is a place for everyone on Nations.
- Player-driven economy, with custom plugins to facilitate trade.
- Build and use over 15 types of ground, aerial and naval vehicles for warfare, travel and trade.
- Engage in intense vanilla PvP supported by artillery, custom-modelled WW1 guns and better cavalry.
- Become an artist and create paintings in-game!
- Custom Towny mechanics such as coups and nation vassalization.
- Craft machines to help you gather materials for building and war.
Can you forge a legacy that will stand the test of time?
Towny is a peaceful gamemode focused around building and industry. Soar the skies in massive airships, create vast automatic factories pumping out items and fight powerful bosses in a server with a friendly and welcoming community.
在线玩家 - 过去24小时
The IP address of Ccnet Minecraft server is play.ccnetmc.com
Open the game Minecraft, click "Play" button then choose "Multiplayer" option from the menu. Click "Add Server" tab and input the text play.ccnetmc.com on "Server Address" then hit "Done". Once the connection is available and turns green you may click on "Join Server" button to play on Ccnet.
Ccnet server supports Minecraft game version: 1.18.2, 1.18.x, you may also use any other older or lower versions to connect and play.
The Ccnet server is currently hosted in United Kingdom.