Vote for server
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
- We use MapleStory v83 with some new maps and npc so we recommend you to use our files to avoid mistakes
- Rates are Progressive: (Cash Shop Cards works) This means that every 20 levels your rate will increase
- Quest rates 3x (event)
- Can vote for NX or Just Train and farm NX
- Items can Level-UP 7 times and boost the stats
- CWKPQ as Expedition-based event.
- Expeditions: Scarga/Horntail/Showa/Balrog/Zakum/Pinkbean.
- GuildPQ + Guild queue with multi-lobby systems available.
- Brand-new PQs: BossRushPQ, CafePQ.
- Mu Lung Dojo.
- Capt. Latanica remade as an event (parties can now fight the boss).
- Doll house quest functional.
- Quests can now reward properly items when matching a reward item with the player's job.
- Quest rewards according to jobs works properly.
- Reward selection and randomed reward works properly.
- Loads of quests have been patched.
- Meso requirement for starting/completing quests now must be met by the player.
- Lots of job questlines (rewarding skills) have been patched/implemented.
- Enhanced rewarding system: checks for stacking opportunities on the inventory before checking for new slots.
- Improved the quest expiration system, one of the tweaks making the clock UI disappear when completing/expiring quests.
- Reviewed Aran questline.
- Reviewed 4th job skill questlines as a whole.
- Complete overhaul on the 3rd job quiz (explorers), with all 40-question pool now made available.
Player Social Network:
- Guild and Alliance system fully functional.
- Implemented Marriage system from the ground-up
- Beginners can create and join a "beginner-only" party (characters up to level 10).
- Enhanced synchronization on Player Shops and Hired Merchants. Transactions made are instantly informed to the owner.
- Game minirooms such as match cards and omok now has semi-functional password system.
- Item pickup cooldown on non-owned/non-partyowned items functional.
- Further improved the server's ranking system, now displaying properly daily player ranking movement.
- Automated support for Player NPCs and Hall of Fame.
Cash & Items:
- EXP/DROP/Cosmetic Coupons.
- EXP/DROP coupons now appears as a buff effect when on active time.
- Great deal of cash items functional.
- New scroll: antibanish. For use only in cases where bosses send a player back to town.
- Inventory system properly checks for item slot free space and ownership.
- Storage with "Arrange Items" feature functional.
- Spikes on shoes.
- Vega's spell.
- Owl of Minerva.
- Pet item ignore.
- New Year's card (New Year effect sometimes d/c's a player).
- Cash Shop Surprise.
- Maple Life.
Monsters, Maps & Reactors:
- Every monsterbook card is now droppable by overworld mobs.
- Added meso drop data for basically every missing overworld mob.
- Monsterbook displays drop data info
- Every skill/mastery book is now droppable by mobs.
- Mobs now can drop more than one of the same equipment
- Limited item count on maps
- Implemented Zombify disease status.
- Added Boss HP Bar for dozens of bosses.
- If multiple bosses are on the same area, client will prioritize Boss HP bar of the target of the player.
- Boats, elevator and other travelling mechanics fully working.
- HP decreasing overtime on maps and mechanics to prevent them (consumables, equips) fully functional.
- Crimson Balrog boat approaching visual effect made functional.
- PQs, Taxis and other event-driven situations warps players at random spawnpoints, GMS-like.
- Some reactors (PQ bonus boxes) spraying items on the map, instead of dropping everything at once.
- Reactors pick items up smartly, checking for an option to pick up on many-items-nearby scenario.
- Updated many scripted portals not implementing SFX properly.
- Updated Crimsonwood, World Tour, Nihal Desert and Neo City, enabling quest completion and game progression in these areas.
- Giant Cake (anniversary-themed boss) drops Maple equipments, Maple scrolls, summoning bags and many more interesting items.
- Lobby system - Multiple PQ instances on same channel.
- Expedition system - Multiples parties can attempt on a same instance (lobbies and expeds are mutually-exclusive).
- Guild queue system - Guilds can register themselves on a queue for the GPQ.
- Adventurer Mount quests functional.
- All Equipment levels up.
- Player level rates.
- Gain fame by quests.
- Player being given free access to any character of any account once they have authenticated their account on login phase.
- Player being given permission to delete any character of any account once they have authenticated their account on login phase.
- Player being able to start/complete any quest freely.
- Several assynchronous-oriented exploits patched, highlights on those involving Fredrick & Duey.
- Agent E: Accessory crafter.
- Donation Box: Instant-sell NPC.
- Ace of Hearts & Coco: C. scroll crafter.
- Spiegelmann: Instant-ore refiner NPC.