How it works and your privacy
How to vote
- Click on one of the social buttons and connect.
- Enter your in-game username if required.
- Click You may vote every 12 hours with the same in-game username and/or IP address.
Easy voting processCast you vote with JUST ONE CLICK, you are no longer forced to solve annoying verification puzzles and captchas to prove that you are human.
For your convenience, you may stay logged in for 30 days. After 30 days you can re-log with just a simple click on same network as our application is already authorized. If you want to delete our login cookie, simply log out.
Your privacy is very important to usWe do not collect any personal information from your social profile Please connect to vote to help us stop bots, cheaters and make the voting process fair. To do this, we set a secure cookie based ONLY on confirmation from the social network that your profile is valid.
Votez pour serveur
|Site Web||Site Web|
|IP du serveur||
|Dernière Ping||2 minutes 35 seconds ago|
|Version||1.19 1.19.x 1.19.2|
|Type||PVP Survival Movecraft Towny Slimefun Earth Geopolitical Factions SMP Raiding|
|Dernière mise à jour||09 Aug 2022|
|Date d'inscription||18 Dec 2015|
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
CCNet is a network offering two gamemodes: Nations and Towny.
Nations is a geopolitical sandbox server with a 1:1000 scale map of Earth! Build grand cities, conduct diplomacy with other nations, wage warfare using guns and artillery, construct a working navy and become a merchant travelling the seven seas. Whether you are a builder, PvPer, leader, diplomat or simply looking to pass time, there is a place for everyone on Nations.
- Player-driven economy, with custom plugins to facilitate trade.
- Build and use over 15 types of ground, aerial and naval vehicles for warfare, travel and trade.
- Engage in intense vanilla PvP supported by artillery, custom-modelled WW1 guns and better cavalry.
- Become an artist and create paintings in-game!
- Custom Towny mechanics such as coups and nation vassalization.
- Craft machines to help you gather materials for building and war.
Can you forge a legacy that will stand the test of time?
Towny is a peaceful gamemode focused around building and industry. Soar the skies in massive airships, create vast automatic factories pumping out items and fight powerful bosses in a server with a friendly and welcoming community.
Joueurs en ligne – Les dernières 24 heures
The IP address of Ccnet Minecraft server is play.ccnetmc.com
Open the game Minecraft, click "Play" button then choose "Multiplayer" option from the menu. Click "Add Server" tab and input the text play.ccnetmc.com on "Server Address" then hit "Done". Once the connection is available and turns green you may click on "Join Server" button to play on Ccnet.
Ccnet server supports Minecraft game version: 1.19, 1.19.x, 1.19.2, you may also use any other older or lower versions to connect and play.
The Ccnet server is currently hosted in United Kingdom.