How it works and your privacy
How to vote and skip Human Verification
- Click on one of the social buttons and connect.
- Enter your in-game username if required.
- Click You may vote every 12 hours with the same in-game username and/or IP address.
Easy voting processCast you vote with JUST ONE CLICK, you are no longer forced to solve annoying verification puzzles and captchas to prove that you are human.
For your convenience, you may stay logged in for 30 days. After 30 days you can re-log with just a simple click on same network as our application is already authorized. If you want to delete our login cookie, simply log out.
Your privacy is very important to usWe do not collect any personal information from your social profile Please connect to vote to help us stop bots, cheaters and make the voting process fair. To do this, we set a secure cookie based ONLY on confirmation from the social network that your profile is valid.
Votar por servidor
|IP del Servidor||
|Ultimo Ping||5 minutes 19 seconds ago|
|Versión||1.19 1.19.x 1.19.2|
|Tipo||Survival Earth Movecraft Guns PVP Towny SMP Nations Roleplay Geopolitical|
|Ultima Actualización||16 Jan 2023|
|Fecha de Ingreso||18 Dec 2015|
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
CCNet is a network offering two gamemodes: Nations and Towny.
CCNet Nations is a geopolitical server set on a 1:1000 map of Earth.
- Found a nation, wage war, trade with others and engage in diplomacy.
- Design and build working warships and tanks.
- Express your creative side by creating works of art through our map art plugin, and by building cities that will become the envy of the world.
- Interact with a player-driven economy comprised from hundreds of shops.
- Take part in wars involving custom guns, artillery and vehicles.
Whether you're a diplomat, builder, leader or soldier, there's a place for everyone on Nations!
Towny is a peaceful gamemode focused around building and industry. Soar the skies in massive airships, create vast automatic factories pumping out items and fight powerful bosses in a server with a friendly and welcoming community.
Jugadores Online - en las últimas 24 horas
The IP address of Ccnet Minecraft server is play.ccnetmc.com
Open the game Minecraft, click "Play" button then choose "Multiplayer" option from the menu. Click "Add Server" tab and input the text play.ccnetmc.com on "Server Address" then hit "Done". Once the connection is available and turns green you may click on "Join Server" button to play on Ccnet.
Ccnet server supports Minecraft game version: 1.19, 1.19.x, 1.19.2, you may also use any other older or lower versions to connect and play.
The Ccnet server is currently hosted in United States.