CueballCraft Cracked Survival 1.14.4
|Sitio Web||Visitar & Jugar|
|Vote||Vota por nosotros|
|IP del Servidor||
|Ultimo Ping||27 minutes 49 seconds ago|
|Versión||1.14.x 1.14.3 1.14.4|
|Tipo||Authme Build Claim Freebuild Ddos Protection Griefprevention No Grief Vanilla Survival Teamspeak3 Cracked|
|Ultima Actualización||01 Oct 2019|
|Fecha de Ingreso||29 May 2016|
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
We will investigate and take appropriate measures.
1. No griefing or raiding. Don't build on other people's builds without permission. Don't break or steal other people's things. To build, you must have the land claimed using the Gold Shovel. Don't create ugly structures (such as Cobblestone), or your things will be removed by an OP and land regenerated.
2. No cheating or hacking. Don't use x-ray texture packs or mods. Don't exploit the game mechanics to get an unfair advantage over other players, or use any exploits. Please report exploits and server bugs - do not abuse them!
Mods that aren't allowed: AutoBuild, AutoFish, AutoMine, AutoWalk, BowAimbot, ClickAimbot, Climb, Excavator/Nuker, FastMine, FastPlace, Flight, Freecam/NoClip, Glide, HighJump, KillAura, NoFall, NoResist/NoSlowDown, NoSwing, Speed, Sprint and Step.
Mods that ARE allowed include texture packs, chat mods, music mods, map mods (except mob and/or player radar), Optifine, and generally anything that does not cheat the game or the server. If in doubt, ask staff.
3. No building near spawn. Do not build near spawn or your builds can be deleted.
4. No trapping. Don't trick others to visit any /home or coordinates to kill them unexpectedly. Don't build traps, holes or 1x1 towers meant to target players.
5. Scamming is not allowed, so please remember that when trading, if you do not follow your end of the deal, OPs can force you to by removing your items. You might instead be temp-banned for scamming.
6. Be nice. Meanness to other players or racism is not allowed. Don't say explicit things or be distasteful. Don't make excessive, non-constructive criticism about the server. Don't disrespect or lie to the staff. Toxic players can be muted or permanently banned.
7. No spam. Don't spam the same text or send messages too quickly, if you do, your messages will automatically not be shown to others. Don't talk in the chat with all capitals. Don't advertise or mention other servers, if you do, you will immediately be banned! URLs are also not allowed in the chat. The only exceptions to this rule is the posting of SkaiaCraft-related links for the purposes of helping players get to the information they are asking for.
8. Don't ask for items or /op. If you want to help the community, find the link under 'Application' at bottom of the website to apply. You can also give a donation to get /op, at shop.skaia.us/cueballcraft-op.
9. Don't impersonate any staff member. Staff are not allowed to change in-game passwords for anyone else.
10. No public farms. Mob-droppers, free items centers (including but not limited to: food, XP, Pigman), and overpowered trades are not allowed. Please do not set "/home public", "/accesstrust public" or "/containertrust public" in such areas. Type "/untrust public" and "/untrust <player>" to clear the trusts. Type "/home private" and "/home uninvite <player>" to clear invites. Public /home in the vicinity of any mob spawner that throws items that can be sold, are not allowed.
Land claims whose owner has not logged in for more than 60 days (determined by right-clicking with a stick), are subject to deletion and removal of the builds at the OP's discretion. This land usually applies first to land that is unused but can apply to any claims as an OP sees fit depending on the situation. As this is a common issue, it is impossible to address every claims issue on the server, but players must be aware that their land claims can be lost if they become inactive.
The IP address of 413 Minecraft server is cueball.413.io
Open the game Minecraft, click "Play" button then choose "Multiplayer" option from the menu. Click "Add Server" tab and input the text cueball.413.io on "Server Address" then hit "Done". Once the connection is available and turns green you may click on "Join Server" button to play on 413.
413 server supports Minecraft game version: 1.14.x, 1.14.3, 1.14.4, you may also use any other older or lower versions to connect and play.
The 413 server is currently hosted in United States.