How it works and your privacy
How to vote and skip Human Verification
- Click on one of the social buttons and connect.
- You are required to solve only the first puzzle to verify your social login.
- Enter your in-game username if required.
- Click You may vote every 12 hours with the same in-game username and/or IP address.
Easy voting processCast you vote with JUST ONE CLICK, you are no longer forced to solve annoying verification puzzles and captchas to prove that you are human.
For your convenience, you may stay logged in for 30 days. After 30 days you can re-log with just a simple click on same network as our application is already authorized. If you want to delete our login cookie, simply log out.
Your privacy is very important to usWe do not collect any personal information from your social profile Please connect to vote to help us stop bots, cheaters and make the voting process fair. To do this, we set a secure cookie based ONLY on confirmation from the social network that your profile is valid.
Oy ver sunucu
|Son Ping||Monitoring disabled|
|Tür||AntiGrief Balanced Economy Economy Friendly staff Land Claim Multiplayer Survival Roleplay Towny SMP|
|Son Güncelleme||02 Mar 2022|
|Katılım Tarihi||23 Feb 2022|
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
MINEZORA is a growing server, running on Minecraft 1.18.1!
If you like getting involved in a fun community, joining towns, and showing off your building skills, why not come and give our small but growing community a try - come and join us!!
Play SOLO or JOIN an existing town:
- Work your way through our custom ranks, gaining perks.
- Go mining in the caves to make money.
- Buy building materials at our shop in spawn.
- Build amazing structures to show off to the community.
- Invite new players to expand your town size.
We have a complete set of essential plugins that runs the server's various game mechanics. Integrated within is a well-balanced Economy, Towny, and Teleportation commands to assure you have a smooth experience. You can use commands like /sethome, /warp, and /tpa so that you have a convenient way to get around.