The Beehive Solo
How it works and your privacy
How to vote and skip Human Verification
- Click on one of the social buttons and connect.
- You are required to solve only the first puzzle to verify your social login.
- Enter your in-game username if required.
- Click You may vote every 12 hours with the same in-game username and/or IP address.
Easy voting processCast you vote with JUST ONE CLICK, you are no longer forced to solve annoying verification puzzles and captchas to prove that you are human.
For your convenience, you may stay logged in for 30 days. After 30 days you can re-log with just a simple click on same network as our application is already authorized. If you want to delete our login cookie, simply log out.
Your privacy is very important to usWe do not collect any personal information from your social profile Please connect to vote to help us stop bots, cheaters and make the voting process fair. To do this, we set a secure cookie based ONLY on confirmation from the social network that your profile is valid.
Vote for server
|Type||Europe Solo Vanilla Weekly Wipe Friendly Community Active Admins X1 Active Support Anti Cheat Community|
|Last Update||04 Jul 2023|
|Join Date||04 Jul 2023|
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
THE BEEHIVE SOLO-ONLY SERVER
We're thrilled to have you join our buzzing gaming community. Get ready for epic gaming adventures, friendly banter, and a vibrant community of gamers. Make sure to read the RULES, introduce yourself in our DISCORD 💬 general chat, and jump into game discussions. Connect with fellow gamers in our voice channels and get ready for exciting battles. Have a blast, embrace the hive mentality, and let's create unforgettable gaming moments together!
Solo Server Rules
1. Don't exceed the group size of 1, and don't help others in PvP, raiding, farming, or PvE.
2. Don't give boat or helicopter rides. Car rides are only allowed with a taxi module on your car.
3. Don't be excessively toxic in chat and voice. No spamming.
4. Don't publicly accuse someone of cheating or teaming. (Use F7 to report a suspicious player. For teaming reports please open a ticket via open-a-ticket).
5. Friendly interactions and trading are only allowed inside bases and safe zones. Please use shop fronts or vending machines if the safe zone is far away.
6. Do not spam or falsely use the F7 report system.
Additional Server Guidelines
Play fairly and in a way that makes others want to play with you again. Friends from the prior wipe should live at least two map squares apart to avoid problems. Avoid situations that make accidental teaming more likely. Don't grief bases unless you raid them (admins might ungrief).