How it works and your privacy
How to vote and skip Human Verification
- Click on one of the social buttons and connect.
- You are required to solve only the first puzzle to verify your social login.
- Enter your in-game username if required.
- Click You may vote every 12 hours with the same in-game username and/or IP address.
Easy voting processCast you vote with JUST ONE CLICK, you are no longer forced to solve annoying verification puzzles and captchas to prove that you are human.
For your convenience, you may stay logged in for 30 days. After 30 days you can re-log with just a simple click on same network as our application is already authorized. If you want to delete our login cookie, simply log out.
Your privacy is very important to usWe do not collect any personal information from your social profile Please connect to vote to help us stop bots, cheaters and make the voting process fair. To do this, we set a secure cookie based ONLY on confirmation from the social network that your profile is valid.
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
Confictura: Legend & Adventure
A people-first roleplaying shard.
Come and leave your mark in a fantastic world.
No donation rewards, no donation link, no pay to win features.
A shard for true adventurers!
Custom client files required to play are available on our website!
- Choose to participate in PvP or forgo it altogether
- 1000 point skill cap standard start with alternate starting options available
- 33 categories of non-human playable races with their own bonuses and drawbacks
- 9 lands to unlock and over 100 dungeons to explore
- All skills are useful and custom skills available
- Build in and around premade and custom houses using Remodeling Tools and Lawn Tools
- 12 new variants of "magic" to learn or unlock
- Hundreds of artifacts and other treasures to find, including weapons, armor, clothing, trinkets, and other rarities
- Intricate quests that take you on dungeon delves across all 9 lands for splendid rewards
- Comprehensive in-game Help Menu and Info Menu available on your Paperdoll
- No wiki, just talk to any NPC within the game world to learn how things work