How it works and your privacy
How to vote and skip Human Verification
- Click on one of the social buttons and connect.
- You are required to solve only the first puzzle to verify your social login.
- Enter your in-game username if required.
- Click You may vote every 12 hours with the same in-game username and/or IP address.
Easy voting processCast you vote with JUST ONE CLICK, you are no longer forced to solve annoying verification puzzles and captchas to prove that you are human.
For your convenience, you may stay logged in for 30 days. After 30 days you can re-log with just a simple click on same network as our application is already authorized. If you want to delete our login cookie, simply log out.
Your privacy is very important to usWe do not collect any personal information from your social profile Please connect to vote to help us stop bots, cheaters and make the voting process fair. To do this, we set a secure cookie based ONLY on confirmation from the social network that your profile is valid.
Vote para servidor
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
- Who is behind this project?
Darrowshire is developed and maintained by a group of people that have been part of "Arena-Tournament". Few of you will remember this Server. It was a pure 3.3.5a Wotlk Arena server, that now is known as warmane.com.
We have been part of it in the early days of Arena-Tournament before we split due to the fact the others wanted to go a different path. They wanted to sell items for Real Money, we didn't. Simple.
- Lets talk about money, how is the project financed?
Due to the fact, that we are grown men paying taxes we are able to cover the costs of the server, website and advertisment without help. The costs are split even.
- Uhm... okay but what if one is not able to pay up?
Even IF there would be situation where a staff member isn't able to pay his share for the ongoing quarter we have a "safe-pot" where everyone pays a certain amount of extra €€ so it is guaranteed that the service can be sustained.
- Will they ever join this discord?
The other staff members will join this public discord after the name-reservation took place.
- Will there be a stresstest?
Yes, definitely. The stresstest will have 3 phases:
Let everyone join. See how the dedicated server and the servercore performs.
Many restarts, and performance adjustments. Find a sweet spot.
Test again with the "sweet spot" settings. If its good, fine. If not, adjust again. Restart.
Last testing with players online and bombarding the database with stresstest querys.
If the performance is satisfying we will call it a day and go into the next phase: Name reservation.
1 Week before launch date the server will be opened for you all to register with your desired character name. You will not be able to join the world yet.
Keep lurking into the discord from time to time. If the time is right we will announce the official date and time for the stresstest.
Now lets talk about the next steps of the project:
- Aqquire as many interested players onto the discord as possible
- Advertise with payed ads
Basic information - Darrowshire:
Server Name - Darrowshire
Server Type - PvP
Location - Western-Germany
Progression - Starting with 1.3 we progress into 1.4 (enabling honor system) 30 Days later.
Launch - Q2
Timeline is expected to be 1,5 Years (still TBD)
Server Rates: Completely Blizzlike 1x
- All 1.12.1 flightmasters spawned at launch
- Protection-Paladin Threat Meter will be provided
- Ready2Go Vanilla Client will be provided on the Website
- Server firsts will be announced ingame
Further Realm/Progression information:
- Linked Auction Houses on either faction
- PVP Rank Requirements to purchase and equip PvP gear will be on lifetime highest rank achieved
- Flasks will be progressive and will not persist through death until 1.7
- Pets are normalized and set to be on 1.12.1 level
- Questing after hitting lvl 60 will reward gold in exchange for experience
- Worldbuffs will be dropped off once you enter a Raid
Multiboxing with automation software will not be allowed and result in a permanent ban.