Hard Survival 24-7
|Vote||Votet für uns|
|Letzter Ping||Monitoring disabled, to many fails.|
|Typ||Vanilla Survival PVP PVE Faction Multiplayer|
|Letztes Update||28 Apr 2020|
|Beitrittsdatum||28 Apr 2020|
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
Welcome to The Void!
The server auto-restarts every 24h for performance.
If there is a new update, the server will restart and update in 15min,
with prior notification. The server is running on a dedicated machine on
a dedicated network and we value quality gameplay over everything else.
- English Only in chat.
- Don't be a dick.
Killing people/defending yourself = Fine.
Killing the same people/destroying their stuff constantly and repeatedly = No.
- Abuse of server performance/rules in any direct/in-direct way will result in
[Quality of Life]:
- Progression is disabled.
- The server is never paused when empty.
- Grids that are shot in space (ex: Satelites, etc) farther then a certain
massive distance from any player will remain in motion for the next 24h
before they are stopped or removed if not powered.
- Sun rotation is realtime 1:1.
- No PCU limit. Tho some block limits do apply.
- New players are spawned within 128km of other players.
Due to how SE servers are constructed:
- Server is saved every 30min, so a small lag jitter every 30min.
- Economy updates every 3h, so a small lag jitter every 3h.
- When the server checks/deletes grids every 24h, so a lag spike every 24h.
- And the fact that if anyone joins the server it jitters for 0.5 - 1.5s.
[So what is hard?]:
- Respawn ship cooldown is 3h.
- Grinding/Welding speeds halved.
- Assembler/Refinery speeds halved.
- Economy contracts renew every 3h.
- Any form of harvesting by "hand" is 80% slower.
- Pirate drone amount increased. Pirate PCU also planned to increase in the future.
The server will be online forever. Period.