Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
You, on r/mcservers, are probably tired of servers that go down after your investment of time, power-tripping staff, or just bored of plain old Minecraft. Maybe you feel lonely. I don't know.
No, this is not an RPG, a custom-world SMP, or some overly complex game. We've tailored our server to have a lot of features but just enough so it doesn't strip the experience of vanilla Minecraft we've all come to love. Aside from that, most of our players love the community we've built as much as the game itself.
• Weekly events, no matter the date
• You will not be forced nor pressured to donate. We treat all players equally and will not tolerate anyone treating someone poorly. Our players can testify that we're not pay-to-win.
• Resource worlds (Overworld resets monthly, Nether every 3 months, and the End outside x/z 1536 monthly)
• BlazeAndCave's custom achievements (adds 800+ achievements to the game)
• Pet system
• Level-up System
• Active and healthy economy system that includes player shops, player warps, auctions (intense bidding!), etc.
• Marriage plugin
• /wild command
• Dynamic Map
• Land Claiming
• Minigames in case you get bored (Duels, Mob Arena, and Spleef)
We're aware that it's a stretch and is hard to verify when we say that "we have an active, chill, and laid-back community" like most other servers on this sub do, so to prove that, why don't you come on and ask around? If you're not welcomed, feel free to leave a downvote ;)