RelaX MuOnline S6

Google Ads

Info

Sıralama190 Random Server
Paylaş
Web Sayfası Web Sayfası
Vote Oyla
Sürüm Season 6
Tür 200x Blood Castle Castle Siege Fun Server Grand Resets Vip Classic Hard Professional Play2win
Konum
France
Son Güncelleme08 Oct 2020
Katılım Tarihi08 Oct 2020
Skor0

Server

 

RelaX MuOnline Grand Opening

Many more will follow

 

 

Server is Season6 Episode3 with 200x normal experience, 10x master experience, drop rate 50% and 32767 maximum stats
•Try to stay in PARTY becouse you will get Bonus EXP
•We have /reset comand in game,reset&grand reset reward and many events in game with reward
•X-Shop have all Full Options items and can be bought with Wcoins(ONLY GR/Vote reward - No DONATION)
•All events and boss monsters have reward in Goblin Points and you can buy interesting things
•Server will not be easy so we don`t need rushed players !

• For Grand Reset you need 50 Resets and recive 500 WCoins and can buy from X-SHOP :

OLD JEWELRY CASE - DROP 1 ACC ITEMS + L + 15 ( HYON , VICIOUS, MUREN, GAION, AGNIS, BROY, ANUBIS, HERAS, ARUAN, GYWEN, CHRONO, SEMEDEN )
STEEL JEWELRY CASE - DROP 1 EXCELENT(380) ITEM +L +0
ELENGANT JEWELRY CASE - DROP 1 SOCKET+EXCELET ITEMS +0 +L +DD +HP (ID +EDR for weapons) and + 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 Empty Slots
• If you want more EXP you can buy VIP , for prices and more info pres X in game ! Also you can buy with Goblin Points in game Panda or Skeleton for MORE EXP !

MORE INFORMATION :
Coins in game :

WCoins(C) - Only from Grand Resets and LAST MAN STANDING event in game

Goblin Points - From RESETS and EVENTS in game

Events and Rewards in game :

Blood Castle - 2 Goblin Points + 1 Box of Luck

Chaos Castle(1-6) - 2 Goblin Points +
90% chance - 1 Jewel of Soul/Bless/Chaos/Creation/Life
10% chance - 1 Ancient Item +0 (no luck)

CHAOS CASTLE(7) - 2 Goblin Points +
80% chance - 1 Jewel of Soul/Bless/Chaos/Creation/Life
20% chance - 1 Ancient Item +0(no luck)

Devil Square - 5 Goblin Points

Medusa - 6 Goblin Points + 3 Weapons(380)

Selupan - 2 Goblin Points + 3 Items(380)

Dark Elf - 1 Goblin Points + 1 Item(380)

Balgass - 6 Goblin Points + 3 Items(380)

NightMare - 5 Goblin Points + 2 Items(380)

Maya Right & Left Hand - 1 Goblin Points + 1 Items (EX:Valiant)

Death King - 1 Random Ring/Pendant with 1 or 2 options

Ilusion Temple - 2 Goblin Points + Exe or Non Exe Items or Random Jewels

Last Man Standing - 1 Box of luck + 2 WCoins(C)

Box of Luck can drop :
50% chance - 1 Jewel of Soul/Bless/Chaos/Creation/Life/Gemstone
15% chance - 1 ToL with 1 or 2 or 3 or 4% option
15% chance - 1 ToCA

Lucky Coin x10 = 90% chance 1 random jwls and 10% chance random ring or pendant + 1/2 exe opt
Lucky Coin x20 = 80% chance 1 random jwls and 20% chance random ring or pendant + 1/2 exe opt
Lucky Coin x30 = 70% chance 1 random jwls and 30% chance random ring or pendant + 1/2 exe opt

1 / 1
Mu Online özel sunucular - RelaX MuOnline S6 sunucu  | TopG

Google Ads