Vote für Server
Support this server more and win some $$$ Ok, I'm in!
|Letzter Ping||27 minutes 19 seconds ago|
|Typ||Survival Community Friendly Semi Vanilla Semivanilla Vanilla Vanilla Survival|
|Letztes Update||28 Feb 2021|
|Beitrittsdatum||14 Oct 2020|
Your report has been sent to TopG Team.
PixGrove is a community driven server focused on non-competitive, survival multiplayer gameplay experience. We offer a semi-anarchy survival feel with land-claim: Our intent is to have players not be restricted when building, raiding or looting unclaimed land while prohibiting cheating or hacking. We aim to have no world resets; this includes the survival world, nether and end. We offer features including a survival overworld, nether and end dimension that will not reset, a nether and overworld resource world that will reset once per month, dynmap, playershops, ranks, and a creative world for higher ranks. Treat others as you want to be treated and have fun!
- No survival world reset
- All public and primary communication is to be in English, through our Discord
- No racism, sexism, discrimination or harassment
- No block drama
- Looting and raiding is allowed; however, no excessive and unnecessary griefing
- No operating lag machines or lava casting cobble monsters
- No PVP within claims without consent; PVP outside of claims is at your own risk
- AFKing and related machines are allowed; however, Players AFK at their own risk
- No hacking, cheating or clients modded for cheating
- No Advertising of services that are in competition with PixGrove
Online Spieler – Vergangene 24 Stunden
|24 Oct 2020|
We have added a video, check it out!
|26 Oct 2020|
We have opened shops! Rent a shop at spawn to sell your mined goods to others!
|07 Nov 2020|
We have updated to 1.16.4, We should be up and running by the end of the day!
|08 Nov 2020|
We have updated to 1.16.4!
-We will be working toward fixing the crate
-We will be waiting for an update to dynamic map
|11 Nov 2020|
We have added a creative plot world! We should have this finalized December 2020!