Test Minecraft Votifier
Check if your votifier and listeners works on Minecraft voting topsites.
How to get and install Votifier- You can get votifier from Bukkit or from Curse: Download Votifier Mod .
- Second steep is to look on forums for a votifier listener.
Configure Votifier settings- Configure and get votifier connection details from: /plugins/Votifier/config.yml. The file looks like this:
- Votifier IP and Votifier port are YOUR_IP and YOUR_PORT values and you should use them here for testing.
- We suggest to enable your votifier debug while testing: debug: true.
- Public Key value can be found in /plugins/Votifier/rsa/public.key. It's a long string and you need to copy-paste ALL the file content.
How this tool works- This is a test tool, it simulates player voting on topsite and sends a packet to your server.
- Enter your votifier connection details and your minecraft user then hit Send Test.
- If sent, check your server console for success or any error or warrning.
- Make sure you alow our IP 188.8.131.52 in your firewall.
Console outputOn Success console output example:
[Votifier] Received vote record -> Vote (from:TopG.org username:USERNAME address:USERIP timeStamp:TIME)
Warnings and errors:
Please try to get help on Bukkit and Curse forums in case you get any error after packet receive.
NullPointerException can have reason like invalid username or if you are not online in game to get rewards.
I will update this topic with more details but I need to test a few more listeners and situations.
How to enable on TopG- You will be prompted to add your votifier details after you Register. It will be activated once your add your server.
- If you already have a server registered and you didn't entered votifier details on registration then login and use Edit to enable.